PARTNERSHIPS WITH PENINSULA WAVES
As one of only 12 teams in the league, Peninsula Waves are the Mornington Peninsula’s premier netball team competing in the VNL, providing a direct pathway to the professional level. Our mission is to keep our talent growing on the Peninsula with the vision to one day see as many of them as possible competing on a National and International level.
Our Peninsula Waves VNL programs grow exponentially every year and keep going from strength to strength.
With the advent of our new home at Jubilee Park Stadium, partnering with Peninsula Waves is not only an amazing way to invest in our future, but it is also a terrific way to advertise your business to hundreds of thousands through our live-streamed and televised games on our new show court.
The generosity of our partners makes it possible to provide our programs, and we are extremely grateful of this and acknowledge it continually with our athletes, their families and our audience.
When you sponsor the Peninsula Waves, you have a Waves Program Coordinator, Marketing Manager and Community Partnership Manager all working together to promote your business to our audience.
Our team recognise that different businesses have different needs, different messages and different budgets, therefore we work diligently to create bespoke sponsorship packages for every one of our partners, and we go above and beyond in our recognition.
Your goods in kind, services and/or financial contributions go right back into your community in the form of programs, products, scholarships and services for our netballers, helping shape them into the most elite athletes of our future.
Moving Forward Together
There are so many ways to showcase your business with Peninsula Waves. You can sponsor the team on a whole, or even sponsor a player.
If you would like to know more, contact our Community Partnership Manager and experience what a difference a partnership can make for you, your business and your community.
Supporting One Another
We encourage all of our members to ‘support those that support netball’ by choosing from our sponsors first. Please CLICK HERE to visit our partner business directory to do the same.
Waves Partner Opportunities
• FDNA stadium venue; Pull-up banner,
• Uniforms & Apparel; match day dress, bag tags, training tops, jumpers, jackets, drink bottles, supporter merchandise
• Player vehicle decals.
• Venue and courtside signage
• Direct mail campaigns to database Social networking; facebook, twitter, instagram
• Direct e-mail marketing to Peninsula Waves, Peninsula Elite Netball and FDNA association members – currently over 5,000 locally based.
• Home game program
• Invitation as keynote guest speaker
• Our Skills Clinics are promoted throughout the Region’s netball associations to their member’s and participants – there are over 10 Associations who participate in our clinic programs.
Contact us today to join the Waves Partnership Group: [email protected]